Whether you’re new to Yoga, or just new to Yoga Yoga, new students have this limited time offer to Go Unlimited. With dozens of reasons why yoga is good for you, why not take advantage and go all in at the most experienced and flexible studios in Austin? With four convenient locations, a friendly and welcoming staff, a growing vibrant community and free tea after every class, you get a lot more than yoga with your membership.
Plus, let us give you a quick reminder of some of the many benefits of incorporating yoga into your self care:
- Stress Relief: Yoga is known to reduce the physical effects of stress on the body.
- Pain Relief: Studies have shown a combination of yoga and meditation can reduce pain from a number of chronic conditions.
- Better Breathing: By changing our pattern of breathing, we can significantly effect our body’s experience of and response to stress.
- Flexibility: Yoga can improve flexibility and mobility and increase range of motion.
- Strength: Yoga asanas use every muscle in the body, increasing strength from head to toe.
- Weight Loss: Yoga instructors and students around the world agree that yoga helps promote weight loss.
- Circulation: Yoga helps to improve circulation by efficiently moving oxygenated blood to the body’s cells.
- Cardiovascular: Even gentle yoga practices can provide cardio benefits by lowering resting heart rate, increasing endurance, and oxygen uptake.
- Presence: The more we practice yoga, the more aware we become of our surroundings and the world around us.
- Inner Peace: The meditative effects of a consistent yoga practice help many cultivate inner peace and calm.
Be Unlimited. Start your yoga practice now for only $49 for your first month.