500 HOUR HATHA
Our Advanced Studies program allows you to complete your Yoga Alliance 500-hour (RYT-500) teacher designation by customizing a course of study that aligns with your passions, giving you the opportunity to grow into a uniquely skilled teacher who will stand out in the marketplace.
We encourage our 500-students to schedule regular consultations with our Admissions Counselors, to assess your progress, set goals for your teaching and personal practice. Consults are available in-person, by phone, and via video call.
To enroll in Core Courses, Specializations and Mentorships, set up a consult at your convenience, or, for immediate assistance, call 512-326-2273 or email email@example.com
HATHA 500-HOUR PROGRAM DETAILS
- 300 hours completed after 200-hour certification
- Of those 300 hours, 200 or more are made up of Core and Specialized Courses; and up to 100 hours can be Elective Courses
- Core Courses are 50 hours each, and take place over 3 weekends
- Specialized Courses include Specializations, such as Therapeutic Yoga For Addiction and Recovery, Prenatal Yoga, and Trauma-Informed Yoga & Small-Group Mentorships
- Elective Courses are chosen from a variety of visiting teachers and topics
CORE COURSES, MENTORSHIPS & SPECIALIZATIONS
A minimum of 200 of the 300 hours in the program will come from our Core Courses, Specializations, or Mentorships. These training dive deeply into the knowledge, understanding, skills, tools, and techniques you need in order to be a successful yoga teacher.
You may choose to complete the full 300 hours by completing Core Courses, Specializations or Mentorships, or you can choose to earn up to 100 hours of Elective credits. You are able to choose from a broad selection of electives courses led by nationally-recognized teachers and leaders in the fields of yoga, anatomy, relaxation, Yoga philosophy, Ayurveda, Jyotish (Vedic astrology).