Sat Nam Kaur Khalsa
Sat Nam Kaur was first introduced to yoga in high school when she signed up for a yoga class during a vocational conference. After only a few asanas, she began to experience a feeling of contentment and relaxation, the likes of which she had never felt before, and it was this experience that spurred her to return to yoga later in life when she found a Kundalini class a few blocks away from her home in Dallas. Once again, she was filled with sensations of relaxation, happiness, and positivity, all which would eventually take her to New Mexico to complete her first teacher training course with Yogi Bhajan, the master of Kundalini Yoga.
As a practitioner of Kundalini yoga and meditation for 25 years now, Sat Nam Kaur creates a safe and inspiring space for students to recuperate and recharge. Having recently completed her advanced Kundalini Level 2 teacher training, Sat Nam Kaur supports students into their own unique experience as she guides them through sometimes challenging kundalini kriyas and meditations with a balance of kindness, patience, and grace.
Sat Nam Kaur has spent significant time deepening her own personal practice of yoga and meditation in ashrams New Mexico, Colorado and India as she strives to stretch and grow herself spiritually. Additionally she has trained and specializes in women’s yoga and also loves to teach(play) young children’s yoga. Besides her Kundalini training, Sat Nam Kaur is also a Reiki Master, Sai Maa Diksha trainer, and offers Transformational Energy Lightwork sessions.
In her spare time, Sat Nam Kaur is also a vegetarian chef, enjoys all types of arts and crafts, designs clothing-especially white yoga clothing, and is currently in the process of writing her first Kundalini Yoga Beginner’s manual (which will have recipes included!)
About Sat Nam Kaur Khalsa
- Kundalini Yoga by Shakta Kaur Khalsa
- The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Petals of Grace-Essential Teaching of Self-Mastery by Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi
- The Gift by Hafiz
- The Great Sufi Master
- I Am That by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaji
- Energy Blessing of the Stars, Seven Initiations by Virginia Essence and Irving Feurst
- ONENESS by Rasha
- “Pre-forgive all the mistakes, the pains and the enemies you encounter. They are all yours. They are part of your drama. Without them you cannot evoke the depth of your soul and the dimensions of your character. Forgive the many mistakes you made and thos
- MORE YOGA
- TEACHER TRAINING
- ABOUT US