Thanks for your interest in working at Yoga Yoga! Yoga Yoga is a growing team of professionals committed to integrating the values and benefits of Yoga study and practice into professional life. Health insurance benefits are available to all full-time employees and a competitive benefits package is offered to all full-time salaried employees. Every Yoga Yoga employee, both full time and part time, receives unlimited free yoga at Yoga Yoga. Discounts on Teacher Training, Events and Vacations, instruction at the Natural Epicurean Academy of Culinary Arts, and all retail purchases are also available. All inquiries regarding employment opportunities should be directed to email@example.com. To find out about positions at our cooking school, The Natural Epicurean, please click here.
STUDENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR: Yoga Yoga Teacher Training
For over 20 years, Yoga Yoga Teacher Training and School of Yoga Therapy trained outstanding Yoga Teachers and Yoga Therapists. Each year, hundreds of students and teachers from the region and around the world participate in our exceptional, diverse and innovative trainings and programs. As one of the most widely-recognized and respected yoga schools in the country, Yoga Yoga has grown to become one of the premier educational institutions for training yoga teachers, yoga therapists and for the study of yoga in many of its forms.
Yoga Yoga Teacher Training Student Services Administrator is a service-oriented, mission driven and well-organized key member of the Admissions Team who works both in an administrative capacity and directly with students to support their education as yoga practitioners, yoga teachers and yoga therapists. The role has a heavy administrative focus with daily administrative and reporting projects and tasks. The ideal candidate is also comfortable with all forms of potential student interaction: facilitating open houses, organizing and executing webinars, one-to-one meetings, outbound and inbound calls, and individual and group emails.
- Ability to write effective and persuasive communications
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to problem solve independently
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with prospective students, current students and alumni as well as internal departments
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with Yoga and/ or Yoga Therapy as a profession including graduation from a Yoga Teacher Training program. Graduation from or enrollment in a Yoga Yoga teacher training program is preferred.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as required
- Generate, maintain and manage multiple weekly and daily reports. These can include, but are not limited to, financial and accounting reporting
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, training documents, inter office communications and emails
- Providing information to potential students who have inquired about Teacher Training, Advanced Studies, and other Yoga Yoga programs, including entrance requirements, curricula, academic standards and the experience of our students through the Programs
- Nurture and follow-up on relationships of students that have expressed interest in the Programs via email, telephone and in-person consultations
- Deliver engaging, knowledgeable presentations about Yoga Yoga Teacher Training and the Yoga Yoga School of Yoga Therapy
Austin's premier yoga studio group always welcomes inquiries from qualified teachers to join our team of extraordinary yoga instructors. Our community of teachers is welcoming and supportive, and our student base is widely appreciated as engaged, diverse and there to 'learn yoga'. Successful teachers come from a wide range of lineages, and are deeply committed to constantly developing their skills in both the art and business of teaching yoga. Experienced, proven yoga teachers of various yoga lineages and recognized styles are welcome and encouraged to apply. Our teacher base includes teachers who make yoga their full time careers as well as teachers who teach to supplement other income, or simply because they have a deep desire to share the teachings. Teachers who are comfortable instructing various styles of yoga to all levels of student and who are committed to ongoing education are preferred. We believe in yoga as a primary system for health and wellness, and we strive to integrate our passion for health with our commitment to being a fully socially responsible and conscious business. Teachers receive competitive compensation, and have ample opportunities to augment their weekly class income with workshops and other programs. We are a Mayor's Health and Fitness Council Certified Partner, and we value and support individual personal commitment to health. Auditions are required.
Yoga Sales & Service Staff
Austin's premier yoga studio group is seeking excellent customer service sales staff members with passion and commitment to students of yoga and its practice. Team members work side by side with some of the senior yoga teachers locally and nationally to create an exceptional experience for our student/customers. Prior customer service, retail or sales experience preferred and the ability to work evenings and weekends is required. Many of our sales staff are already yoga teachers, and those who learn to teach often go on to become successful teachers. We are looking for friendly, outgoing team players who possess strong sales skills and attention to detail. Duties include sales, managing busy class sign-in periods, answering the phone, center upkeep, data entry, record keeping, and cash handling. Must love to work with others and thrive on student/customer interaction. Ideal candidate is familiar with various styles of yoga, has an existing yoga practice and loves to share the benefits of yoga with others. We believe in yoga as a primary system for health and wellness, and we strive to integrate our passion for health with our commitment to being a fully socially responsible and conscious business. We are a Mayor's Health and Fitness Council Certified Partner, and we value and support individual personal commitment to health. Our company promotes from within, and offers an attractive benefits package. Join our team and find a new career in the world of health and wellness.
Did you know that you can work for Yoga Yoga in trade for yoga classes?
Yoga Yoga is looking for enthusiastic, reliable yoginis and yogis to join our yogic family. We have a variety of tasks we offer to our Work/Trade members.
This gives you an opportunity to earn some credit for yoga classes or workshops, drink tea, and be a part of our extended yoga family. It gives us a pool of fabulously talented folks to turn to when we need a little extra help. If you have time that you would like to trade for Yoga Credit at Yoga Yoga, then you are in the right place!
How does Work/Trade work?
Trade credit is typically $15/hour in yoga credit you can use your credit towards any class pass or workshop purchase. Your credit never expires!
- When you want to use your credit, let the front desk staff know that you have work trade credit available. You can also use cash to cover any difference.
Yoga Yoga offers full benefits to salaried employees. Every Yoga Yoga employee, both full time and part time, receives unlimited free yoga at Yoga Yoga. Discounts on Teacher Training, Events and Vacations and all retail purchases are also available.